Our hydraulic hose
- Gumapower - Europe-wide protected brand name as well as international and Europe-wide protected label number (No. 951598)
- Produced according to DIN EN 853, DIN EN 854, DIN EN 856, DIN EN 857 standards.
- All common product approvals
- Tested with more than two million load changes, far beyond the standards of ISO 6803 (400.000 cycles)
- Many hoses even tested according to ISO 6802, with one million cycles.
Our production of hose lines
- In-house operating procedures for professional assembling
- Experienced, internal trained employees
- Focus on safety and quality
- Proven 4 - eyes principle
- Functional reliability proven by test procedures according to DIN EN ISO 1402 or DIN EN ISO 6803.
- Intense testings on our own test stands
- Standard-compliant, permanent labelling
- Multispiral high pressure hoses DN6 - DN76
- Waterblast hoses DN6 - DN25 up to max. 1450 bar working pressure
- Assembled with our patented, super high pressure double interlock safety fittings system "AS-Z" from own production.
- approved by TÜV and employers' liability insurance association as complete secured against tearing away.
Technical worker with a preassembled suction hose DN 100, ready for inserting in a large hose crimper.
Helpful, individual labelling systems to reduce the risk of confusion during installation.
Daily output quantity:
approximately 7000 hose lines
Annual output quantity:
approximately 1.5 Million hose lines
Please contact us by phone +49 (0) 7642 94 57 0 or by E-Mail